Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A little Late


So, I have been slacking on the blog posts once again. I was really good there for about a week while I caught up on all those long ago summer months. Then, I decided I was done for a while. So, to start back up , we will go to the most recent thing that has happened:Halloween! The kids had a great day and night. K and B got to wear their costumes to school which is always an exciting thing and to have their little class parties for the day. A also wore her costume all day long and had to watch the movie she starred in (see picture below) to celebrate the day. Once everyone was home from school, work, and dance it was time to shovel in some dinner and head to the ward trunk or treat.
Once we were filled up there, Randy took the kids around the town (I can't say neighborhood since we don't have one of those!) and got their bags filled
up. One nice thing around here is the kids get to pick two candies out of the bucket since no on trick or treats anymore. So, even if you only go to half the houses of a close neighborhood, you get just as much candy! I stayed home this year to await people coming to our house. I soon realized that no one was coming so I called up Randy and headed out with them for the last half hour of getting goodies. Looks like next year we
won't even waste the time with someone sittin
g home! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment